This literally is one of the best meatloaves I have ever eaten! That’s not just hyperbole, I honestly mean it.
The taste is somewhat sweet but gives you a full blend of flavors with each bite. If you don’t believe me, then use the recipe below and let me know what you think…you can thank me later!
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck
- ¾ cup of uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Another ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Combine the first 8 ingredients (colored RED) into a large bowl; shape into 2 loaves
- Place loaves on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- Mix the other ½ cup of ketchup with the mustard & brown sugar
- Spoon the mixture over meatloaf
- Bake an additional 15 minutes
- Ready to serve!
You will have a meatloaf party in your mouth in no time! Are there any dishes or recipes you want to share? Leave comments below